quiddler is a word game, the quiddler daily puzzle is based upon the game designed and manufactured by the Set Game Company
WOW, ARE YOU FROM WASHINGTON, TOO?
As a matter of fact, I am.Only Washingtonians go to Cannon Beach? ;)
What part of the Evergreen state are you from?
I live in Seattle. Have since 1982,
I'm in Washington also but as far east as you can get, right on the Idaho border. I spend a week in Cannon Beach each June. It's a very favorite place for me.
WOW, ARE YOU FROM WASHINGTON, TOO?
ReplyDeleteAs a matter of fact, I am.
ReplyDeleteOnly Washingtonians go to Cannon Beach? ;)
What part of the Evergreen state are you from?
ReplyDeleteI live in Seattle. Have since 1982,
ReplyDeleteI'm in Washington also but as far east as you can get, right on the Idaho border. I spend a week in Cannon Beach each June. It's a very favorite place for me.
ReplyDelete